ⓘ Cape Cod Theatre Project
The Cape Cod Theatre Project is a nonprofit organization founded in 1995 by actors Andrew Polk and Jim Bracchitta, with the mission of collaborating with playwrights, actors, directors, and the public in developing new American plays. The performances are staged readings, after which the audience members may share their reactions with the playwright and help him/her revise the script. Playwrights who tried out work at the Project in its early years include Paula Vogel and Jeff Daniels. Performances are staged at Falmouth Academy, in Falmouth, Massachusetts.
The Cape Cod Theatre Project also offers an internship program in which young people are able to learn about stage production and theatrical techniques.
The Cape Cod Theatre Project produced 64 plays from 1995 to 2012. By year, these plays are:
1995: Scaring the Fist by Ben Bettenbender, directed by Andrew Polk; Stantons Garage by Joan Ackerman, directed by Christopher Payton; The Vast Difference by Jeff Daniels, directed by Joel Bishoff
1996: Emil by Ben Bettenbender, directed by Andrew Polk; The Mineola Twins by Paul Vogel, directed by Mark Ramont; The Sanctuary Club by Wesley Moore, directed by Chris Payton.
1997: After The Orchard by William M. Hoffman, directed by Joumana Risk; Vicks Boy by Ben Bettenbender, directed by Michael Warren Powell; Miracle Mile written and performed by Clark Middleton, directed by Michael Warren Powell; The Kiss At City Hall by Joe DiPietro, directed by Joel Bishoff
1998: A Sense Of Place by Lanford Wilson, directed by Michael Warren Powell; Birdgirl by Anne Harris, directed by Jim Bracchitta.
1999: Jack, Jesus And The Brazilian Marrano by Daniel Goldfarb, directed by Brad Rouse; One Under by Israel Horovitz, directed by Joel Bishoff; Women Who Steal by Carter W. Lewis, directed by Michael Warren Powell.
2000: Longevity Abbreviated for Those Who Dont Have The Time by Carter W. Lewis, directed by Gabriel Barre; Wilder by Erin Cressida Wilson, directed by Lisa Portes. Musical direction: The Red Clay Ramblers Jack Herrick, Mike Carver; Modern Orthodox by Daniel Goldfarb, directed by Christopher Ashley.
2001: Lilia! written, performed and directed by Libby Skala; The Infinite Ache by David Schulner, directed by Greg Leaming; Welcome To Westchester by Jeannie Zusy, directed by Lisa Portes; The Treehouse by Etan Frankel, directed by Ethan McSweeny.
2002: Almost Maine by John Cariani, directed by Gabriel Barre; Burning by Joe Hortua, directed by Marshall W. Mason; Are We There Yet? by Garth Wingfield, directed by Ethan McSweeny.
2003: Bay Windows And Shakes by Joe Hortua, directed by Marshall W. Mason; Manuscript by Paul Grellong, directed by Ethan McSweeny; While We Were Bowling by Carter W. Lewis, directed by Gavin Cameron-Webb.
2004: BFE by Julia Cho, directed by Gordon Edelstein; Kitty by Noah Haidle, directed by Carolyn Cantor; World Thrown Tizzy by Joe Hortua, directed by Kate Whoriskey; The Ugly American written and performed by Mike Daisey, directed by Jean-Michelle Gregory.
2005: Port Authority Throw Down by Mike Batistik, directed by Gia Forakis; Thanksgiving/Christmas by Joe Hortua, directed by Christopher Ashley; Dearest Eugenia Haggis by Ann Marie Healy, directed by Pam McKinnon; Autobahn by Neil LaBute, directed by Erica Gould.
2006: Badcat by Leslie Ayvazian, directed by Martha Banta; Love Lasts on Myrtle Avenue by Jimmy Breslin, directed by Gordon Edelstein; Essential Self Defense written and directed by Adam Rapp; Have You Seen Steve Steven by Anne Marie Healy, directed by Andrew Polk.
2007: Out Of The Water by Brooke Berman, directed by Trip Cullman; Back by Itamar Moses, directed by Pam MacKinnon; A Wake On Chappaquidick by Jessica Provenz, directed by Kyle Donnelly; Tongues Will Wag written and performed by Mike Daisey, directed by Jean-Michelle Gregory.
2008: Evies Waltz by Carter Lewis, directed by Loretta Greco; REALITY! The Musical book by Itamar Moses, lyrics by Gaby Alter and Itamar Moses, music by Gaby Alter, directed by Michelle Tattenbaum; Last Gas by John Cariani, directed by Andrew Polk; Nocturama by Annie Baker, directed by Hal Brooks
2009: Six by Zohar Tirosh, directed by Ian Morgan; Creating Claire by Joe DiPietro, directed by Christopher Ashley; Photograph 51 by Anna Ziegler, directed by Evan Cabnet; Indio written and performed by Aladdin Ullah, directed by Hal Brooks.
2010: Guidance by Daria Polatin, director Mark Brokaw; The Color of Desire by Nilo Cruz, director Carey Perloff; Second Year Senior by Neil LaBute, directed by Andrew McCarthy; The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs created by Mike Daisey, directed by Jean-Michele.
2011: The Dark Pines by David West Read, directed by Ian Morgan; 23 Feet in 12 Minutes by Mari Brown, director Pam Berlin; Pookie Goes Grenading by J.C. Lee, directed by Giovanna Sardelli; And When We Awoke There Was Light and Light by Laura Jacqmin, director Jackson Gay.
2012: The Orient Express Or, the Value of Failure created and performed by Mike Daisey, directed by Jean-Michele Gregory; American Hero by Bess Wohl director Leigh Silverman; Chrysalis by Joshua Allen, directed by Hal Brooks; The Money Shot by Neil LaBute, director Carolyn Cantor.
2013: Schooner by Rinne Groff, directed by Trip Cullman; The Snow Geese by Sharr White, director Hal Brooks; Grand Concourse by Heidi Schreck, directed by Kip Fagan; Luce by JC Lee, director May Adrales.
2014: The End of Beauty by Cory Hinkle, directed by Mike Donahue; Just Lean Out Your Window and Shout by Hamish Linklater, director Hal Brooks; SeaWife by the Lobbyists and Seth Moor, directed by Liz Carlson; The New Sincerity by Alena Smith, director Stella Powell Jones.
2015: Hillary and Clinton by Lucas Hnath, directed by Chay Yew; Residence by Laura Jacqmin, director Hal Brooks; a way to reach me by Kevin Armento, directed by Ben Kamine; Love Shack in ’87 by Ryan King, director Stella Powell Jones.
2016: The Trump Card created and performed by Mike Daisey, directed by Isaac Butler; Burying Augustus by Ryan King, director Mike Donahue; Unseen by Mona Mansour, directed by Johanna McKeon; 1980 Or Why I am Voting for John Anderson by Patricia Cotter, director Hal Brooks.
2017: cul-de-sac by John Cariani, directed by Moritz Von Stuelpnagel; Continuity by Bess Wohl, director Kimberly Senior; How To Load A Musket by Talene Monahon, directed by Hal Brooks; East of West Town by Cusi Cram, director Kip Fagan.
2018: end of message by Laura Jacqmin, directed by Monty Cole; The Best We Could by Emily Feldman, director Will Davis; Heroes of the Fourth Turning by Will Arbery, directed by Danya Taymor; Broken by Jon Kern, director Carolyn Cantor; Bearded Ladies by P.K. Simonds, director Adrienne Campbell-Holt.
2019: Pictures from Home by Sharr White, directed by Hal Brooks; Nonfiction by Eboni Booth, director Candis Jones; The Elephants by Mat Smart, directed by Logan Vaughn; The Great Moment by Anna Ziegler, director Branden Abraham.
- at the Soho Rep Writer Director Lab and was workshopped at the Cape Cod Theatre Project in 2008. The play is set in Shirley, Vermont in 2007. Twenty - six
- by John Cariani - Half Moon Theatre Halfmoontheatre.org. 2017 - 04 - 29. Retrieved 2017 - 07 - 08. The Cape Cod Theatre Project presents John Cariani s CUL - DE - SAC
- one - act play by Benjamin Bettenbender. It was performed at the Cape Cod Theatre Project at the Falmouth Academy in Falmouth, Massachusetts, and included
- York Theatre Workshop, John N. Wall Fellow at Sewanee Writers Conference, SPACE at Ryder Farm, Writer - In - Residence at Cape Cod Theatre Project La Jolla
- Court Theatre s International Residency, 2011 Cape Cod Theatre Project 2011 Theater of the First Amendment s First Light Festival, 2011 Lark Theatre s Playwrights
- coextensive with Cape Cod The population was 31, 532 at the 2010 census, making Falmouth the second - largest municipality on Cape Cod after Barnstable
- Theatre Center, Sunnyvale, California Cape Cod Theatre Project Falmouth, Massachusetts Capital Repertory Theatre Albany, New York Castillo Theatre
- like Cape Cod Pilot, written by author Josef Berger using the pseudonym Jeremiah Digges, received critical acclaim. In each state a Writers Project non - relief
- Gardens Theater s Ignition Festival of New Plays in 2014 then at the Cape Cod Theatre Project in 2015. The first read - through for the Victory Gardens Theater
- historical reenactment was produced as a staged reading at the Cape Cod Theatre Project in 2017, and had its premier production at Manhattan s 59E59 Theaters
- Christian community located near Rock Harbor, in Orleans, Massachusetts, on Cape Cod Today, approximately 225 professed members, together with another fifty
- Second Stage Theatre New York Theatre Workshop, LAByrinth Theater Company, The Eugene O Neill Theater Center, Cape Cod Theatre Project and elsewhere
- Best Cape Theatre 2007, Cape Cod Times: The Night of Nosferatu 2006 Outstanding Direction: Edward Elefterion, Midtown International Theatre Festival
- Provincetown ˈprɒvɪnsˌtaʊn is a New England town located at the extreme tip of Cape Cod in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, in the United States. A small coastal
- her drinking and creativity. Glaspell returned to Cape Cod when her work for the Federal Theater Project was finished. Her years in the Midwest influenced
- outdoors venue at the time, the main outdoor venues were Tanglewood, Cape Cod Melody Tent, and the South Shore Music Circus The performing arts center
- his craft not only from years of session work, roadwork, and study, the Cape Cod Times proclaimed him a standout in the band... whose strong beats powered
- summer stock company in West Falmouth on Cape Cod Massachusetts. Over the course of 5 summers on Cape Cod and two winter seasons in Baltimore, Maryland
- play by Vesturport, an Iceland - based theatre company, directed by Gisli Orn Gardarsson. A November 2002 Cape Cod Community College production, adapted
- award, Tune of the Year, by Armin van Buuren. Kelly Sweet was born in Cape Cod Massachusetts on March 29, 1988, to pianist Jeffrey Howard Sweet March
- reviews and sell out houses at the Wellfleet Harbor Arts Theatre Julie Harris Stage in Cape Cod Massachusetts. ..Hancock displays his ability to make
- District Six Afrikaans Distrik Ses is a former inner - city residential area in Cape Town, South Africa. Over 60, 000 of its inhabitants were forcibly removed
- restored. It left Plymouth on November 1, 2016 and again sailed through the Cape Cod Canal. On 7 September 2019, the ship was launched in a public ceremony
- with the founders and players of Massachusetts Provincetown Playhouse on Cape Cod Closing night, after 17 performances, was two weeks later and Basshe moved
- Opera closed 2015 Boston Early Music Festival Boston Opera Collaborative Cape Cod Opera Commonwealth Lyric Theater Commonwealth Opera Helios Early Opera
- Pictures - produced film was based on the life of a fisherman living in Cape Cod Massachusetts. Robertson ended his directing career later that same year
- Massachusetts, in 1924 Hogan played for the Osterville town team in the Cape Cod Baseball League. Playing alongside his Somerville High teammate and fellow
- a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1947. He performed in summer stock theatre on Cape Cod then decided to enroll at Cornell University to study drama and
- and Old Cape Cod The DVD also includes a bonus backstage interview with Page. In 2005, she performed a series of engagements at a theatre in Branson
- Cagn, the mantis god of the kung San People. The project started out as a collective experiment in Cape Town after the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989.
Users also searched:
Theatre, Project, Cape, Cape Cod Theatre Project, cape cod theatre project,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →