ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 400



                                               

Oxford Historic District (Oxford, Georgia)

The Oxford Historic District in Oxford, Georgia is a 146-acre historic district that was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1975. It includes Renaissance, Greek Revival, and Gothic architecture amidst 23 contributing build ...

                                               

Woodbine Historic District (Woodbine, Georgia)

The Woodbine Historic District in Woodbine, Georgia was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in May 1999. It includes the 1928-built Camden County Courthouse and the 1947-built Atkinson Memorial Building 210 East 4th Street. The for ...

                                               

Cave Spring Commercial Historic District

The Cave Spring Commercial Historic District in Cave Spring, Georgia is a 6 acres historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. The listing included 12 contributing buildings and a contributing site. It i ...

                                               

Mills House (Griffin, Georgia)

The Mills House, also known as the Lewis-Mills House, is a historic residence in Griffin, Spalding County, Georgia. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 18, 1972. It is located at 406 North Hill Street. It is a fine ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in Georgia (U.S. state)

                                               

Cagle House

The Cagle House is a historic house in an area known as Cagletown, Jasper, Georgia. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on March 20, 2002. It is located on Waleska Highway 108, approximately 1 1/2 miles west of Georgia 5/515. ...

                                               

Log buildings and structures on the National Register of Historic Places in Georgia (U.S. state)

                                               

Crestwood (Valdosta, Georgia)

Crestwood is a historic home in Valdosta, Georgia. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 12, 1984. It is located at 502 Eager Road. The home was designed by William G. Eager and built in 1915. The home includes five ...

                                               

Hillcrest (Cochran, Georgia)

Hillcrest, also known as Cedar Hall, is a historic two-story house at 706 Beech Street in Cochran, Georgia. Hillcrest is an early-20th century home of Classical Revival architecture.

                                               

Jackson County Courthouse (Georgia)

Jackson County Courthouse is a two-story brick building designed by architect W.W. Thomas and built in 1879 in Jefferson, Georgia. Its Classical Revival clock tower was added in 1906. It was one of the first post-Civil War county courthouses buil ...

                                               

Milledgeville Historic District

The Milledgeville Historic District, in Milledgeville in Baldwin County, Georgia, is a historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. The district is approximately the size of the 3.240 acres 13.1 km 2 are ...

                                               

Warren Sutton House

The Warren Sutton House, in Clay County, Georgia in the vicinity of Edison, Georgia, was built in 1912. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994. It has also been known as the James Lowell Ingram Property. It is a one-and ...

                                               

Treutlen County Courthouse

Treutlen County Courthouse is a historic courthouse building in Soperton, Georgias Courthouse Square in Treutlen County, Georgia. It is a Neoclassical architecture building. It was built in 1920 at a cost of.000. The facade is made of brick with ...

                                               

Bellamy Historic District

The Bellamy Historic District, in Franklin County, Georgia near Carnesville, Georgia, is located on GA 51, approximately 2.75 mi. NW of junction with I-85. It is a 200 acres historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic ...

                                               

Midtown Historic District (Atlanta)

The Midtown Historic District in Midtown Atlanta, Georgia is a historic district that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999. It is roughly contiguous with what the Midtown Alliance organization calls the "Midtown Neighbor ...

                                               

South Main Street Residential Historic District (Statesboro, Georgia)

South Main Street Residential Historic District in Statesboro, Georgia is a historic district that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. It consists of 15 contributing buildings on properties along South Main Street and ...

                                               

United States Post Office (Cordele, Georgia)

The U.S. Post Office in Cordele, Georgia is a historic building built during 1912–13. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 29, 1984. It is located at 102-104 6th Street. James Knox Taylor is credited as the buildings a ...

                                               

Ole Bohman House

The Ole Bohman House, at 114 N. Main St. in Troy, Idaho, was built in 1913. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013. According to its National Register nomination, the Ole Bohman House is significant for its association ...

                                               

Boundary County Courthouse

The Boundary County Courthouse is a courthouse building located in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. The courthouse is the center of government of Boundary County. The Works Progress Administration built the courthouse in 1941 at a cost of 0.000. The courtho ...

                                               

Cassia County Courthouse

The Cassia County Courthouse, located at Fifteenth Street and Overland Avenue in Burley, is the county courthouse serving Cassia County, Idaho, United States. Built in 1939, the courthouse was the third space used by county government and the cou ...

                                               

Challis High School

Challis Jr. Sr. High School is a school in Challis, Idaho. The former Challis High School, a building at 701 Main Ave. in Challis, Idaho, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. It was destroyed by the 1983 Borah Peak eart ...

                                               

Idaho Falls Public Library

The Idaho Falls Public Library, at Elm and Eastern Streets in Idaho Falls, Idaho, was built in 1916 as a Carnegie library and was expanded later. The library operated here until 1977 when it moved a few blocks away. The historic building was list ...

                                               

Rupert Town Square Historic District

The Rupert Town Square Historic District in Rupert in Minidoka County, Idaho is a historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. It is centered around the Rupert City Park. It includes a post office, a cit ...

                                               

Lulu Graves Farm

The Lulu Graves Farm is a farm located in Jerome, Idaho, United States, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It includes work by stonemason H.T. Pugh. The listing included three contributing buildings on 5 acres.

                                               

Harrison Boulevard Historic District

The Harrison Boulevard Historic District in Boise, Idaho, includes 427 residences, an elementary school, and a church. The district is centered on Harrison Boulevard, a wide, tree lined thoroughfare with a grassy median separating north and south ...

                                               

James Asposas House

The James Asposas House, at 1610 Fifteenth Ave. in Lewiston, Idaho, was designed by architect James H. Nave and was built in 1904. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994. It is one of nine houses built in 1904–07 in the ...

                                               

Taft Budge Bungalow

The Taft Budge Bungalow, also known as the Taft Budge House, at 86 Center St. in Paris, Idaho, is a historic house that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The house is a Colonial Revival style bungalow which features enclosed ...

                                               

Tom Byrne House

The Tom Byrne House, in Lincoln County, Idaho near Shoshone, Idaho was built in 1914 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. It is a one-story lava rock house built by the Hayden brothers, and has some elements of Colo ...

                                               

Cave Lake School

The Cave Lake School, in Kootenai County, Idaho near Medimont, Idaho, was built in 1913. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. It is a 30 by 50 feet 9.1 m × 15.2 m wood frame building "influenced by the Colonial Reviv ...

                                               

Fred Price Bungalow

The Fred Price Bungalow, or Fred Price House, on N. 1st, West in Paris, Idaho was built in 1910. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. It includes aspects of Colonial Revival style. It is a one-and-a-half story gable- ...

                                               

William and Elizabeth McLaren House

The William and Elizabeth McLaren House, at 1602 15th Ave. in Lewiston, Idaho, was built in 1904. It was designed by Lewiston architect James Nave. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. It is Colonial Revival in style ...

                                               

Oscar and Christina Beckman Farmstead

The Oscar and Christina Beckman Farmstead, in Bonneville County, Idaho near Idaho Falls, Idaho, was built in 1896. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991. The listing included nine contributing buildings on 80 acres. It ...

                                               

Josiah Scott House

The Josiah Scott House in Annis, Idaho was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. It is a one-and-one-half-story Colonial Revival stone house. It was during 1908-1910 by stonemason Alexander Whitehead using gray tuff stone fr ...

                                               

Warm Springs Avenue Historic District

The Warm Springs Avenue Historic District in Boise, Idaho, is a residential area with 96 contributing houses representing a variety of architectural styles constructed between 1870 and 1940. The district includes Queen Anne, Colonial Revival, Tud ...

                                               

Weiser Post Office

The Weiser Post Office, at Main and W. 1st Sts. in Weiser, Idaho, was built in 1932. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. It was designed by architects Tourtellotte & Hummel in Georgian Revival style. Its main sectio ...

                                               

Hailey Methodist Episcopal Church

The Hailey Methodist Episcopal Church, also known as Hailey Community Baptist Church, in Hailey, Idaho, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2017. It is a wood frame vernacular Gothic Revival church that is 28.5 by 50.25 feet ...

                                               

St. Stanislaus Catholic Church (Lewiston, Idaho)

The St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, at 633 5th Ave. in Lewiston, Idaho, was built in 1905. It was designed by Lewiston architect James H. Nave and was built by the Dubray Brothers. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978 ...

                                               

St. Stanislaus Kostka Mission

The St. Stanislaus Kostka Mission is a historic church building in Rathdrum, Idaho. It was built in 1900, and designed in the Gothic Revival architectural style. It is the oldest Roman Catholic church built with bricks in the state of Idaho. It h ...

                                               

James Collings Jr. House

The James Collings Jr. House, in Bear Lake County, Idaho near Paris, Idaho, was built in 1876. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. It was built by carpenter James Collings, Sr., with elements of Greek Revival style, ...

                                               

A. B. Moss Building

The A. B. Moss Building, at 137 N. 8th St. in Payette, Idaho, was built in 1895. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It is a brick two-story commercial building "which is distinguished by the two large brick chevron ...

                                               

Log buildings and structures on the National Register of Historic Places in Idaho

                                               

Idaho Republican Building

The Idaho Republican Building, at 167 W. Bridge St. in Blackfoot, Idaho, was built in 1916. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. It is a one-story red brick building, the former home and printing office of the Idaho ...

                                               

Intermountain Institute

The Intermountain Institute in Weiser, Idaho, also known as the Idaho Industrial Institute, was a school which included facilities for students boarding there. Its complex of buildings are unusual in being constructed of continuously cast concret ...

                                               

Moscow High School (1912)

The Moscow High School, at 410 3rd E. in Moscow, Idaho, was built in 1912. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. It has also been known as the 1912 Whitworth School Building and as Moscow Junior High School. It is now ...

                                               

Dr. George Ashley House

The Dr. George Ashley House is a historic house located at 40 W. 2nd North in Paris, Idaho. The house was built in the early 1890s for Dr. George Ashley, Jr., a local physician who established the Bear Lake Valleys first hospital. The houses Quee ...

                                               

Julia Budge House

The Julia Budge House is a historic house located at 57 W. 1st North in Paris, Idaho. The house was constructed in the 1890s for Julia Budge, one of the wives of Mormon leader William Budge. Julia Budge worked as the Paris telegraph operator and ...

                                               

Thomas Chivers House

The Thomas Chivers House, on Challis Creek Rd. in Challis, Idaho, was built in 1910. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. It was assessed to be "the most elaborate, least altered, and best preserved two-story Queen A ...

                                               

Joseph Cook House

The Joseph Cook House, at 63 W. 2nd, South, in Paris, Idaho, was built in 1906. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. It is a one-and-a-half-story buff brick house. The listing included a contributing structure, a his ...

                                               

Axel Nixon House

The Axel Nixon House is a Queen Anne style cottage in the Fort Street Historic District in Boise, Idaho, USA. The house was designed by Tourtellotte & Co. and constructed in 1903. Features include a roof with flared eaves, flared dormers, and a s ...

                                               

Lower Main Street Commercial Historic District

The Lower Main Street Commercial Historic District in Boise, Idaho, is a collection of 11 masonry buildings, originally 14 buildings, that were constructed 1897-1914 as Boise became a metropolitan community. Hannifins Cigar Store is the oldest bu ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →