ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 396



                                               

Bethel Historic District (Bethel, Delaware)

Bethel Historic District, also known as Lewisville and Lewis Wharf, is a national historic district located at Bethel, Sussex County, Delaware. The district includes four contributing buildings. They are representative of dwellings built by the v ...

                                               

Shipley Run Historic District

Shipley Run Historic District is a national historic district located at Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware. It encompasses 408 contributing buildings in a residential area located west of the Wilmington central business district. It was dev ...

                                               

White Hall (Bear, Delaware)

White Hall, also known as the William Cann Tenant House and Andrew Elliason Tenant House, is a historic home located at Bear, New Castle County, Delaware. It was built in three phases during the 19th century between about 1830 and 1860, and is a ...

                                               

Smyrna Historic District

Smyrna Historic District is a national historic district located at Smyrna, Kent County, Delaware. It encompasses 850 contributing buildings in the town of Smyrna. It includes the majority of residential, commercial, public and ecclesiastical bui ...

                                               

Wyoming Historic District

Wyoming Historic District is a national historic district located at Wyoming, Kent County, Delaware. It encompasses 310 contributing buildings and 10 contributing structures in the town of Wyoming. It mainly consists of residential and commercial ...

                                               

Zion African Methodist Episcopal Church

Zion African Methodist Episcopal Church is a historic African Methodist Episcopal church and cemetery located at Camden, Kent County, Delaware. It was originally built in 1845 and re-built after a fire in 1889. The one-story, gable roofed frame C ...

                                               

Church Street Historic District (Wilmington, Delaware)

Church Street Historic District is a national historic district located at Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware. It encompasses 26 contributing buildings, 22 of which are single family fully attached rowhouse dwellings. They are primarily two- ...

                                               

Eighth Street Park Historic District

Eighth Street Park Historic District, also known as Tilton Park Historic District, is a national historic district located at Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware. It encompasses 208 contributing buildings located around Eighth Street Park in ...

                                               

Felton Historic District

The Felton Historic District is a historic district located at Felton, Delaware, United States, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Kenton Historic District

The Kenton Historic District is a national historic district located at Kenton, Kent County, Delaware. It encompasses 28 contributing buildings in the crossroads community of Kenton. Except for a few houses that date from the early settlement of ...

                                               

Greene-Lewis House

The Greene-Lewis House is a historic home in Tallahassee, Florida. It is located at 535 West College Avenue. On June 11, 1998, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club

The Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club is a historic U.S. hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. It is located at 3925 Collins Avenue. On October 5, 2005, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Clinton Hotel Miami Beach

Clinton Hotel Miami Beach was originally built in the 1930s by architect Charles Neidler. The Clinton Hotel was renovated in 2004 by designer Eric Raffy. The total cost of the renovation was $12 million. The New Clinton Hotel and Spa is in the he ...

                                               

Collins Waterfront Architectural District

The Collins Waterfront Architectural District is a historic district in Miami Beach, Florida, that includes 110 contributing buildings and structures built in the late 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, centering on Collins Avenue. The predominant styles in ...

                                               

Lake Worth Playhouse

The Lake Worth Playhouse, located at 713 Lake Avenue in Lake Worth, Florida, is a venue offering a variety of mainstream and alternative programming, both live and, in its Stonzek Theatre, on film. Built by the brothers Clarence and Lucien Oakley ...

                                               

Miami Beach Architectural District

The Miami Beach Architectural District is a U.S. historic district located in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, Florida. The area was well known as the district where Italian fashion designer Gianni Versace lived, in a mansion on Ocean ...

                                               

Stardust Resorts Miami

Stardust Apartments is a historical Art Deco building located is the heart of the Art Deco District of South Beach. The Stardust is located on 910 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach FL, 33139.

                                               

Hampton Terrace Historic District

The Hampton Terrace Historic District, originally called the Lakewood Manor Subdivision, is a U.S. historic district located in the Old Seminole Heights neighborhood of Tampa, Florida. The district is roughly bounded by Hanna Avenue to the north, ...

                                               

Seminole Heights Residential District

The Seminole Heights Residential District, known also as the Seminole Heights Historic District, is a U.S. and Local Historic District located in Tampa, Florida. The district is roughly bounded by Hanna Avenue to the north, Cherokee Avenue and I- ...

                                               

Meyer–Kiser Building

The Meyer–Kiser Building is a historic U.S. building in Miami, Florida. It was built in 1925, the same year the Dade County Courthouse began construction. It is located at 139 NE 1st street. On January 4, 1999, it was added to the U.S. National R ...

                                               

George Allison House

The George F. Allison House is a historic house located at 418 West Duval Street in Live Oak, Florida, United States. It is locally significant as the home of George F. Allison, who was a pioneering Live Oak businessman during the citys formative ...

                                               

Edward Hill Brewer House

The Edward Hill Brewer House is a historic home in Winter Park, Florida. It is located at 240 Trismen Terrace. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 22, 1982.

                                               

James Riley Josselyn House

The James Riley Josselyn House is a historic home in Eastlake Weir, Florida, United States. It is located at 13845 Alternate US 27. On July 13, 1993, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

T.S. Coogler House

The T.S. Coogler House is a historic residence in Brooksville, Florida that belonged to pioneering educator and lawyer T.S. Coogler. The home later belonged to Judge Monroe Treiman. It is located at 133 South Brooksville Avenue. The Colonial Revi ...

                                               

Bannerman Plantation

Bannerman Plantation was a small plantation of approximately 1.500 acres and located in northwest Leon County, Florida, just north of the old unincorporated community of Meridian and west-northwest of Lake Iamonia. Bannerman Plantation was establ ...

                                               

Gov. John W. Martin House

The Gov. John W. Martin House is a historic house in Tallahassee, Florida. The residence of governor John W. Martin, it is located at 1001 Governors Drive within the borders of DeSoto Site Historic State Park. On January 6, 1986, it was added to ...

                                               

Ely-Criglar House

The Ely-Criglar House is a historic site in Marianna, Florida. It is located at 242 West Lafayette Street. On December 27, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Built by slaves from native limestone, the Greek Reviv ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in Florida

                                               

Gould Hyde Norton House

The Gould Hyde Norton House is a historic home in Eustis, Florida, United States. It is located at 1390 East Lakeview Drive. On May 16, 1997, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Crisp Building

The Crisp Building is a historic building located at 1970 Main St. in Sarasota, Florida. The T. H. Crisp Company, a development agency led by Thomas H. Crisp, constructed the building in 1926. The Crisp Company built many of Sarasotas homes and r ...

                                               

F. A. DeCanizares House

The F.A. DeCanizares House is a historic home in Sarasota, Florida. It is located at 1215 North Palm Avenue. On March 22, 1984, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Garden Theatre (Winter Garden, Florida)

The Garden Theatre is a refurbished, historic theatre located at 160 West Plant Street in Winter Garden, Florida. The Garden Theatre, which hosts over 200 events a season, including professional level theatre, music, dance, and films. The Garden ...

                                               

Sam Gilliam House

The Sam Gilliam House is a historic home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It is located at 11 Southwest 15th Street. On March 29, 2001, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Howey Mansion

The Howey Mansion is a historic home in Howey-in-the-Hills, Florida, United States. It is located at 1001 North Citrus Avenue, Howey in the Hills, Florida. The mansion is a 7188 square foot, 20 room Mediterranean Revival Style home. Howey Mansion ...

                                               

Mediterranean Revival architecture of Davis Islands, Tampa, Florida

                                               

Arcade Hotel (Tarpon Springs, Florida)

The Arcade Hotel is a historic hotel in Tarpon Springs, Florida, United States. It is located at 210 South Pinellas Avenue. On January 12, 1984, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Several guests had stayed there throug ...

                                               

H. Orvel Sebring House

The H. Orvel Sebring House is a historic site in Sebring, Florida. It is located at 1841 Lakeview Drive. On August 14, 1989, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Nokomis Beach Pavilion

The pavilion was designed by architect Jack West, a member of the Sarasota School of Architecture, and is an example of minimalist architecture associated with mid-century modern architecture. It was constructed in 1954 and includes an open pavil ...

                                               

U.S. Naval Station (Key West, Florida)

The U.S. Naval Station in Key West, Florida, United States is a historic district that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. It is a 12-acre 4.9 ha district roughly bounded by Whitehead, Eaton, and Caroline Streets. It i ...

                                               

Sebring Downtown Historic District

The Sebring Downtown Historic District is a U.S. historic district located in Sebring, Florida. The district is at Circle Drive and Ridgewood Drive from Mango Street to Magnolia Avenue. It contains 22 historic buildings.

                                               

Bradlee-McIntyre House

The Bradlee-McIntyre House is a Victorian Cottage Style house. It is now located in Longwood, Florida at 130 West Warren Avenue, after being moved there from Altamonte Springs. On March 28, 1991, the house was added to the U.S. National Register ...

                                               

Frosard W. Budington House

The Frosard W. Budington House is a historic home in Middleburg, Florida. It is located at 3916 Main Street. On March 9, 1990, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. It is a one-story Queen Anne-style house built in 1910.

                                               

Marzoni House

The Marzoni House, built in 1890 for Louis D. Marzoni, son of Antonio Marzoni, a newspaperman who ran "The Florida Democrat and mechanics and workingmans advocate" and Pensacola Observer which ran from 1846 to 1856 and fought on the American Civi ...

                                               

El Real Retiro

The El Real Retiro is a Spanish Colonial Revival house in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States. Built in 1923 it is located at 636 North Riverside Drive and 647 Faulkner Street. On November 10, 1987, it was added to the U.S. National Register ...

                                               

Harder Hall

Harder Hall is a historic hotel in Sebring, Florida. It is located on Little Lake Jackson, at 3300 Golfview Drive. On June 20, 1990, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Averitt-Winchester House

The Averitt-Winchester House is a historic house located on the west side of State Road 59, south of the Moccasin Gap-Cromartie Road junction in Miccosukee, Florida, United States. The house is locally significant in its association with early se ...

                                               

Alfred Ayer House

                                               

Beacon Hill-Alta Vista Residential District

The Beacon Hill-Alta Vista Residential District is a U.S. historic district located in Lakeland, Florida. The district is bounded by South Florida Avenue, West Beacon Road, West Belvedere Street and Cherokee Trail. It contains 77 historic buildings.

                                               

Burnsed Blockhouse

The Burnsed Blockhouse is a historic site originally located north of Sanderson, Florida, United States, off Jacksonville Road. On May 7, 1973, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. The blockhouse, probably the oldest str ...

                                               

Caldwell Home Place

As originally constructed around 1896, the building stood on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River to serve as a store with a mail drop and supply station for the then sparsely populated community. It was added to the National Register of Histori ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →