ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 159



                                               

John A. Roeblings Sons Company, Trenton N.J., Block 3

John A. Roeblings Sons Company, Trenton N.J., Block 3 is the northern portion of the former Roebling manufacturing complex in Trenton, New Jersey. The buildings date from 1908–1929 and the site was added to the National Register of Historic Place ...

                                               

John Abbott II House

The John Abbott II House was built ca. 1730 in what is now Hamilton Township, Mercer County, New Jersey. During the American Revolution, Samuel Tucker, the state treasurer, fleeing the British advance on Trenton, removed the money in his care to ...

                                               

John D. Hart House

The John D. Hart House is a historic home in Pennington, New Jersey built ca. 1800. It is an example of a clapboard house from Mercer County. Its builder is presumed to be a relation, perhaps a nephew, of John Hart, who was a signer of the Declar ...

                                               

John Welling House

The John Welling House is a historic Dutch Colonial home in Pennington, New Jersey that dates to the early 18th century. John Welling moved to the Hopewell valley from Jamaica, New York in 1727 and leased the home and 223 acres farm from Terit Le ...

                                               

Jugtown Historic District

The Jugtown Historic District consists of a cluster of historic buildings surrounding the intersection of Harrison and Nassau Street in Princeton, New Jersey. The settlement dates to colonial times and is sometimes known as Queenston. It was home ...

                                               

King Block (New Brunswick, New Jersey)

The King Block, also known as the Crossroads Theater, was a historic building located on Memorial Parkway in New Brunswick, New Jersey. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 26, 1988. The Crossroads Theater Company used ...

                                               

Kings Highway Historic District (New Jersey)

The Kings Highway Historic District covers the portions of U.S. Route 206 and New Jersey Route 27 in New Jersey that connect Lawrenceville with Kingston through Princeton. This historic roadway dates to colonial times and was a portion of the Kin ...

                                               

Kingston Mill Historic District

The Kingston Mill Historic District is made up of the Greenland–Brinson–Gulick farm, four nearby houses, the eponymous gristmill powered by the Millstone River, and the Kingston Bridge, an 18th-century stone arch bridge over the river. It was one ...

                                               

Lambertville Historic District

Lambertville Historic District is located around the intersection of Route 29 and Route 179 in Lambertville, Hunterdon County, New Jersey, United States. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 30, 1983.

                                               

Lamington Historic District

The Lamington Historic District is a historic district located in Lamington, an unincorporated community in Bedminster Township, Somerset County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 21, 1984.

                                               

Ledgewood Historic District

The Ledgewood Historic District is a historic district located in the Ledgewood section of Roxbury Township, Morris County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 18, 2013 for its significance in a ...

                                               

Lincoln Park, Newark

Lincoln Park is a city square and neighborhood, also known as "the Coast," in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. It is bounded by the Springfield/Belmont, South Broad Valley, South Ironbound and Downtown neighborhoods. It is bounded ...

                                               

Livingston Avenue Historic District

The Livingston Avenue Historic District is a neighborhood of New Brunswick, New Jersey listed in the state and federal registers of historic places. which includes the Willow Grove Cemetery, the Henry Guest House, and the New Brunswick Free Publi ...

                                               

Henry Ludlam House

Henry Ludlam House is located in the Dennisville section of Dennis Township in Cape May County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 12, 1993.

                                               

Madison Civic Commercial District

The Madison Civic Commercial District is a 49-acre area of downtown Madison, Morris County, New Jersey, United States. It includes 450 buildings and one structure in an area roughly bounded by Main Street, Kings Road, Green Avenue, Waverly Place, ...

                                               

Madonna Church (Fort Lee, New Jersey)

The land upon which Madonna Church now stands was part of one of the first grants bordering the New Jersey Palisades. Given to Samuel Moore by British Army Major John Berry in 1726, this land remained in the Moore familys possession until 1829. A ...

                                               

Market Street Historic District (Salem, New Jersey)

Market Street Historic District is located in Salem, Salem County, New Jersey, United States. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 10, 1975.

                                               

Marshallville Historic District

Marshallville Historic District is located in Upper Township, Cape May County, New Jersey, United States. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 28, 1989.

                                               

Martin Maloney Cottage

Martin Maloney Cottage is located in Spring Lake, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 26, 1992.

                                               

Middlebush Village Historic District

The Middlebush Village Historic District is a historic district located in the Village of Middlebush, an unincorporated community within Franklin Township, Somerset County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic P ...

                                               

Middlesex Avenue–Woodwild Park Historic District

The Middlesex Avenue–Woodwild Park Historic District is a historic district located in the borough of Metuchen in Middlesex County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 31, 2017. It includes 197 c ...

                                               

Morris Mansion and Mill

The Morris Mansion and Mill is located in Pemberton, Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 13, 1977.

                                               

Mott School and Second Street School

The Mott School and Second Street School are historic former school buildings in Trenton, New Jersey. Together they cover the continuum of education in the area. The Second Street School, formerly known as the Nottingham Township School, was buil ...

                                               

Mount Olive Village Historic District

The Mount Olive Village Historic District is a historic district located along Mount Olive Road and Flanders-Drakestown Road in the Mount Olive Village section of Mount Olive Township, Morris County, New Jersey. The district was added to the Nati ...

                                               

Mountain Avenue Historic District

The Mountain Avenue Historic District is a stretch of historic houses on Mountain Avenue in Princeton, New Jersey that date to the 19th and early 20th centuries.

                                               

Mullica Hill Historic District

Mullica Hill Historic District is located in the Mullica Hill section of Harrison Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 25, 1991.

                                               

Nathaniel Smith House

The Nathaniel Smith House is located in Berkeley Heights, Union County, New Jersey, United States. The Colonial home was built c. 1740 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 28, 1989. Frederick and Lois Best owned and ...

                                               

New Hampton Historic District

The New Hampton Historic District is a historic district in the village of New Hampton, Lebanon Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 6, 1998 for its significance in ar ...

                                               

North Branch Historic District (New Jersey)

The North Branch Historic District is a historic district located in North Branch, Somerset County, New Jersey. It is on the western side of the North Branch of the Raritan River in Branchburg Township. The district reflects the 18th and 19th cen ...

                                               

North Reformed Church

North Reformed Church is a historic church at 510 Broad Street in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The congregation was founded in 1856 and the church building was constructed in 1857. Its spire reaches 165 ft 50 m The building wa ...

                                               

Ocean City Residential Historic District

Ocean City Residential Historic District consists of 169 properties, dating back to the 1880s, located in Ocean City, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on March 20, 2003.

                                               

Isaac Onderdonk House

The Isaac Onderdonk House, also known as the Walter C. and Julia Meuly House, is a historic house located along River Road in Piscataway, New Jersey. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 30, 1973. It is also a contr ...

                                               

Oswald J. Nitschke House

The Oswald Nitschke House is located in Kenilworth, Union County, New Jersey, United States. The clapboard wood frame farmhouse was built c. 1880 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 17, 2008. It is named for Oswald J. ...

                                               

Packer House (Franklin Lakes, New Jersey)

Packer House is located in Franklin Lakes, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 9, 1983.

                                               

Passaic Machine Works-Watts, Campbell & Company

Passaic Machine Works-Watts, Campbell & Company, is located in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 13, 1986. Historically, Watts Campbell specialized in bui ...

                                               

Phillipsburg Commercial Historic District

The Phillipsburg Commercial Historic District is a historic district in Phillipsburg, Warren County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 8, 2008 for its local history and representative late 1 ...

                                               

Pitman Grove

Pitman Grove is located in Pitman, Gloucester County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 19, 1977. The Pitman Grove Area is on the New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places. It deve ...

                                               

Pluckemin Village Historic District

The Pluckemin Village Historic District is a historic district located in Pluckemin, Bedminster Township, Somerset County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 26, 1982.

                                               

Port Colden Historic District

The Port Colden Historic District is a historic district in the Port Colden section of Washington Township, Warren County, New Jersey. It was an important transportation location, being on the Morris Canal and the Morris and Essex Railroad. The d ...

                                               

Port Murray Historic District

The Port Murray Historic District is a historic district in the Port Murray section of Mansfield Township, Warren County, New Jersey. It was an important transportation location, being on the Morris Canal and the Morris and Essex Railroad. The di ...

                                               

Port Republic Historic District (Port Republic, New Jersey)

The Port Republic Historic District in Port Republic, Atlantic County, New Jersey is a 100-acre historic district that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991. In 1991, the district included 110 buildings deemed to contribu ...

                                               

Raritan Landing, New Jersey

Raritan Landing is a historical unincorporated community located within Piscataway Township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States, which was once an inland port, the farthest upstream point ocean-going ships could reach along the Raritan ...

                                               

Raven Rock Historic District

The Raven Rock Historic District is a historic district located along Daniel Bray Highway and Quarry Road in the hamlet of Raven Rock in Delaware Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic ...

                                               

Silas Riggs House

The Silas Riggs House is a historic house built c. 1805 by Silas Riggs in the Ledgewood section of Roxbury Township, Morris County, New Jersey. The house was moved to its current location in 1962. It was added to the National Register of Historic ...

                                               

Road Up Raritan Historic District

The Road Up Raritan Historic District is located along River Road in Piscataway, Middlesex County, New Jersey. It is north of Raritan Landing, once an important inland port on the Raritan River during the 18th and 19th centuries. The name is take ...

                                               

Rockhill Agricultural Historic District

The Rockhill Agricultural Historic District is a historic district located north of Pittstown along County Route 513 in a southern triangular portion of Union Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register ...

                                               

Rockleigh Historic District

Rockleigh Historic District is located in Rockleigh, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 29, 1977.

                                               

Rocky Hill Historic District

The Rocky Hill Historic District encompasses the historic core of Rocky Hill, New Jersey along Washington Street and Montgomery, Princeton, and Crescent Avenues. The village is approximately one square mile and traces its beginnings to the 18th c ...

                                               

Sacred Heart Church (Trenton, New Jersey)

Sacred Heart Church is a historic church at 343 South Broad Street in Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey, United States. It was built in 1889 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 2, 2002. The church was dedicated on June 3 ...

                                               

Saddle River Center Historic District

Saddle River Center Historic District, is located in Saddle River, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 29, 1986.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →