ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 157



                                               

Eaton Elementary School (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

Eaton Elementary School, also known as Third Ward School, is located at 1105 McInnis Ave. in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. It was utilized as a public school building from 1905 until the late 1980s. The building was designated a Mississippi Landmark ...

                                               

Eureka School (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

Eureka School, located at 412 East 6th Street in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, was constructed in 1921 as a public school for African Americans. The school was the first brick school building for black students to be built in Mississippi. The former ...

                                               

Friendship Cemetery

Friendship Cemetery is a cemetery located in Columbus, Mississippi. In 1849, the cemetery was established on 5 acres by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. The original layout consisted of three interlocking circles, signifying the Odd Fellows ...

                                               

Harrison Hall (Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College)

Harrison Hall is a student dormitory located on the campus of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Perkinston, Mississippi. It was constructed in 1936-37, and was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 2003.

                                               

Highland Park (Meridian, Mississippi)

Highland Park is a historic park in Meridian, Mississippi. Home to a museum honoring Jimmie Rodgers, a Meridian native, the site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The park is also home to the Highland Park Dentzel Ca ...

                                               

Historic districts in Meridian, Mississippi

There are nine historic districts in Meridian, Mississippi. Each of these districts is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. One district, Meridian Downtown Historic District, is a combination of two older districts, Meridian Urban ...

                                               

King Edward Hotel (Jackson, Mississippi)

The King Edward Hotel, built in 1923 as the Edwards Hotel, is an historic hotel in downtown Jackson, Mississippi. The second of two buildings located on the site at the corner of Capitol and Mill Streets, it was closed and vacant for nearly 40 ye ...

                                               

Masonic Hall (Gulfport, Mississippi)

The Masonic Hall in Gulfport, Mississippi, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 2008. Although there is a sign on the building indicating that it belongs to Rectitude Lodge No. 323 Prince Hall Affiliation, none of ...

                                               

Masonic Hall (Lexington, Mississippi)

The Masonic Temple in Lexington, Mississippi, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 2003. A three-story brick commercial building, the first story is leased for commercial use and the second for offices. The third s ...

                                               

Masonic Temple (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

The Masonic Temple in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 2003. Originally constructed as a meeting hall for Hattiesburg Lodge 397, the building was sold when the lodge moved to a new loc ...

                                               

Old Augusta Historic Site

The Old Augusta Historic Site contains the remnants of Augusta, Mississippi, a town that was founded along the Leaf River in 1812 and abandoned between 1902 and 1906. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 and was ...

                                               

Old Brick House (Biloxi, Mississippi)

The Old Brick House, also known as Biloxi Garden Center, was built around 1850 as a modest family home by John Henley, a former sheriff and mayor of Biloxi. The house is situated on Back Bay in Biloxi, Mississippi. The home was added to the Natio ...

                                               

Old Gulfport High School (Mississippi)

Old Gulfport High School, located at 2010 15th Street, in Gulfport, Mississippi, is a two-story, brick building that was used as a public school from the 1920s until the latter half of the 20th century. The structure was designed in Tudor archite ...

                                               

Old Hattiesburg High School

Old Hattiesburg High School, located at 846 North Main Street, in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, was utilized as a public school building from around 1911 to 1959. The building was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 1986 and was added to the Nationa ...

                                               

Old Masonic Hall (Booneville, Mississippi)

                                               

Old Masonic Hall (Hazlehurst, Mississippi)

The Old Masonic Hall in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, also known as Golden Square Lodge No. 88, Prince Hall Affiliation, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 2002. While historically a meeting place for African American ...

                                               

Old Municipal Building and Masonic Hall

The Old Municipal Building and Masonic Hall in Shelby, Mississippi is a historic building built in 1935 that was designated a Mississippi Landmark in 2000. A two-story brick commercial-type building, originally constructed as a meeting hall for S ...

                                               

Old Spanish Fort (Pascagoula, Mississippi)

The LaPointe-Krebs House, also known as the Old Spanish Fort and Old French Fort," was built on the shore of Lake Catahoula near what is now Pascagoula, Mississippi, on land granted to the French Canadian Joseph Simon dit La Pointe. Construction ...

                                               

Riley Center

The Riley Center, also known as the Grand Opera House and formally as the Mississippi State University Riley Center for Education and Performing Arts, is a performing arts and conference center in Meridian, Mississippi. It was added to the Nation ...

                                               

Stuckeys Bridge

Stuckeys Bridge is a bridge spanning the Chunky River just outside Meridian, Mississippi. The bridge was listed as a Mississippi Landmark on August 4, 1984, and added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 16, 1988.

                                               

Walthall School (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

Walthall School, also known as Court Street School, is located at 601 Court Street in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. It was utilized as a public school building from 1902 until 1987. The building is a contributing property to the Hattiesburg Historic ...

                                               

Eureka Historic District (Eureka, Nevada)

Of the many mining boomtowns in Nevada, Eureka is one of the best preserved, primarily due to the gradual decline of mining in the area, with the last mine in the area closing in 1970. "The very gradual decline in the towns fortunes is primarily ...

                                               

Goldfield Historic District

Goldfield Historic District is a historic district located in the center of Goldfield, Esmeralda County, Nevada. Roughly bounded by 5th Street and Miner, Spring, Crystal and Elliott avenues, the district encompasses 200 acres of the unincorporate ...

                                               

Virginia City Historic District (Virginia City, Nevada)

Virginia City Historic District is a National Historic Landmark District encompassing the former mining villages of Virginia City and Gold Hill, both in Storey County, as well as Dayton and Silver City, both to the south in adjacent Lyon County, ...

                                               

Ackerman House (252 Lincoln Avenue, Ridgewood, New Jersey)

Ackerman House, is located in Ridgewood, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 10, 1983.

                                               

John G. Ackerson House

The John G. Ackerson House is located in Park Ridge, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 10, 1983.

                                               

Allamuchy Freight House

The Allamuchy Freight House is located in Allamuchy Township, Warren County, New Jersey, United States. This freight house was built in 1906 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 23, 2002. It was built by the Lehi ...

                                               

Anderson Outkitchen

The Anderson Outkitchen is located in Hackensack, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The outkitchen was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 8, 1985.

                                               

Baker–Brearley House

The Baker–Brearley House is a historic Georgian house built in 1761 in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 and is now home to the Lawrence Historical Society.

                                               

Baker–Duderstadt Farm

The Baker–Duderstadt Farm is a historic farm located at 30 DuBois Road in Warren Township, Somerset County, New Jersey. The farm, along with five contributing buildings, was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 26, 2008.

                                               

J. Thompson Baker House

J. Thompson Baker House is located in Wildwood, Cape May County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1909 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 31, 1996. It was owned by J. Thompson Baker, a real estate dev ...

                                               

Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center

Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center is a botanical garden and public park in Chester Township, New Jersey. The house and garden, listed using its historic name, Merchiston Farm, was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November ...

                                               

John Banta House

John Banta House is located in Hillsdale, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 9, 1983.

                                               

Bay Head Historic District

The Bay Head Historic District is a historic district in Bay Head, Ocean County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 1, 2006 for its significance in architecture and transportation from 1877 ...

                                               

Beach Haven Historic District

The Beach Haven Historic District is a historic district in Beach Haven, Ocean County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 14, 1983 for its significance in architecture and history as a beach-fro ...

                                               

Bead Wreck Site

Bead Wreck Site is located in the New Gretna section of Bass River Township, Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 18, 1988.

                                               

Bear Tavern Road–Jacobs Creek Crossing Rural Historic District

The Bear Tavern Road–Jacobs Creek Crossing Rural Historic District covers the farms along Bear Tavern Road north of its intersection with Jacobs Creek Road, as well as the bridge and intersection itself. Bear Tavern Road dates to 1729 and George ...

                                               

Beattystown Historic District

The Beattystown Historic District is a historic district in the village of Beattystown, Mansfield Township, Warren County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 28, 1990 for its significance i ...

                                               

Beauclaire-Vreeland House

Beauclaire-Vreeland House is located in Bergenfield, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 9, 1983.

                                               

Thomas Beesley Jr. House

Thomas Beesley Jr. House is located in Middle Township, Cape May County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 12, 1998.

                                               

Belcoville Post Office

Belcoville Post Office is located in the Belcoville section of Weymouth Township, Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1918 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on March 14, 2008.

                                               

John G. Benson House

John G. Benson House is located in Englewood, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 9, 1983. Its historical significance comes from being an example of post-Revolution ...

                                               

Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (Springtown, New Jersey)

Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church is a historic African Methodist Episcopal Church building in Springtown, Greenwich Township, Cumberland County, New Jersey, United States. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.

                                               

Bivalve Oyster Packing Houses and Docks

Bivalve Oyster Packing Houses and Docks is located in the Bivalve section of Commercial Township, Cumberland County, New Jersey, United States. The Packing Houses and Docks were added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 28, 1996.

                                               

Blairstown Historic District

Blairstown Historic District is located in Blairstown, Warren County, New Jersey, United States. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 16, 2007. It includes a grist mill originally built in 1825 that once ...

                                               

Blanch-Haring House

Blanch-Haring House is located in Harrington Park, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 9, 1983.

                                               

Blauvelt House (Harrington Park, New Jersey)

Blauvelt House is located in Harrington Park, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 9, 1983. Two other houses listed on the NRHP in Bergen County have similar names: t ...

                                               

Bloomfield Green Historic District

Bloomfield Green Historic District is a historic district located in Bloomfield, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 20, 1978.

                                               

Botany Worsted Mills Historic District

Botany Worsted Mills Historic District is located in Passaic, Passaic County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 26, 1991.

                                               

Bridgeton Historic District (Bridgeton, New Jersey)

Bridgeton Historic District is located in Bridgeton, Cumberland County, New Jersey. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 29, 1982.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →